- National Program for Playground Safety Institute (NPPS)
- National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA)
- California Park and Recreation Society (CPRS)
- California Association of School Business Officials
- Retired June, 2002 from San Jose Unified School District
after twenty years of service as Manager, Operations, Grounds
and Facilities. Responsibilities included forming a Safety
Program with the Risk and Maintenance Managers.
- Held a California Contractors License for Building Relocation
and Development(C-21) and a Concrete Development License/C-8.
These licenses were used in a self-employed business.
- Held a position of Reserve Officer with the San Jose Police
- Past firefighter with California Division of Forestry.
With these areas of experience, safety has always been a priority
for me. I recognized the importance of securing the safety
of our kids on playgrounds and play equipment.
About Us | Check List |
Web Maintenance by Great Web